torsdag 22 augusti 2013

What I do at work

Have you ever seen The Big Bang Theory? If you havn't I can really recommend it. If you are wondering what I do at work it's basically illustrated by Raj and Sheldon in the video below.



I am working on my PHD in math and I spend most of the time doing research when I'm at work. I teach some too tho. Here is my board of today!


Currently using some rook theory. I love when I do math that is actually possible to illustrate.

I'm crazy busy with work atm. I have to (almost) finish up a paper since my coauthor is moving away. But in 10 days or so I will have more time for SC2 again!

                 <3<3<3  Play safe and smile!  <3<3<3

4 kommentarer:

  1. Teach me! Looks fun! :D

    SvaraRadera
  2. How on earth do you find the time to do starcraft? As someone working on a physics phd, I'm impressed if you can find time to sleep. Holy crap man, you're ridiculous, what type of research do you do?

    SvaraRadera
  3. You should abandon rook theory in favour of baneling mine theory.

    SvaraRadera